Our Immigration Department has built a growing reputation in servicing a wide client base on UK immigration matters.
We provide full advice on all UK immigration and nationality matters, and are trained to deliver advice on UK, Indian and European immigration law
We act for a large number of multi-national companies, providing unrivalled immigration services to their international mobility departments and assignees
We act for high net worth individuals, international businesses, sports people and film personalities in private immigration matters, and specialise in Investor applications
We have further been instructed by corporate clients from overseas to set up their business in the United Kingdom and manage their stand-alone immigration projects. For example, we have provided strategic advice, project plans and reviews of internal processes and systems in the context of preparing for the new Points Based System for immigration.
UK immigration law had undergone its biggest shake-up in 45 years. The government had implemented a Points Based System for immigration and has recently introduced tougher new rules, with an added focus on penalising both employers and individuals who breach UK immigration law. We have developed, and offer, a suite of advisory and strategic consultancy services to ensure that our corporate clients are prepared for the new system
We provide advice and assistance in the following immigration categories.
- Sponsor licence applications (Tiers 2, 4 and 5)
- Tier 1 (general, entrepreneur, investor, post- study worker)
- Tier 2 (general, intra-company transfer, sportspersons, religious workers)
- Tier 4 (students)
- Tier 5 (youth mobility, creative and sporting, government authorised exchange, international agreements, charity and religious workers, sponsored researchers)
- sole representatives
- European free movement applications (EEA family permits, residence cards, permanent residence cards, retained rights, posted workers)
- European Association Agreement applications
- entertainers and sportspersons
- UK ancestry
- visitors (all categories, including special classes of visitor)
- spouses, civil partners, unmarried partners, children and other dependants (in all applicable categories)
- domestic workers
- concessions and discretionary applications
- entry clearance and visa applications
- indefinite leave to remain (permanent residence) (in all applicable categories)
- naturalisation and registration as a British citizen
- applications under transitional arrangements (for those with leave in deleted categories)
- expediting applications
- emergency airport interviews
- carrier’s liability
- human rights claims
- judicial review
What clients say
“Over the years we have instructed Pravin we have found him to be a true professional. He explains all aspects of the case clearly and in terms which is easy to understand. He keeps us updated on the progress of our cases and at all times he has kept his focus on the best interests of our business”.
“So far you are always bringing me good news”.
I cannot thank you (Jikoa Monu) enough for all your hard work and expertise in our recent need of a business contract ‘drawing up’. As time was very limited, you still managed to complete in time; allowing everything to run smoothly.
Kind regards, Susan
Marsans are very approachable, friendly and efficient. They accomplish their results with the utmost in professionalism.
“Kumar is an outstanding lawyer who demonstrates tremendous understanding and empathy with his clients. He is open and honest and the deeply held principles tinged with sound realism, that underline his enthusiasm for his work, are apparent at all time”
Noble Retail Limited
“I can’t thank Kumar enough for his hard work and determination with my recent Immigration Judicial review proceedings, his sensitivity at what was the worst time in my life really helped get me through it. I thoroughly recommend Kumar not just on a professional capacity, where he is excellent but as a kind and caring human being. Thank you so much again,”