The materials appearing on this website do not constitute legal advice and are provided for general information purposes only. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. We shall not be liable for any technical, editorial, typographical or other errors or omissions within the information provided on this website, nor shall we be responsible for the content of any web images or information linked to this website.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USE OF THIS WEBSITE
This website is owned by KTS Legal Limited (Co Registration No.07528010) Marsans is a trading name of KTS Legal Limited. Its registered address is Nicholas House, 12 River Front, Enfield, Middlesex, EN1 3TF.
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference
By using our site you agree to the following:
- use this site for lawful purposes only and in a manner which is consistent with any and all applicable law and regulation in the country in which you access this site
- not to use this site in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect
- not to use this site in a manner that would infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this site by any third party
- not to upload to this site either directly or indirectly any information or other content which is or may be inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, obscene or offensive
- not to upload to this site either directly or indirectly any information or content that may breach of any intellectual property right
- not to upload to this site either directly or indirectly any information or content that may damage the software or performance of this site
Unless otherwise stated, all rights, including copyright and database rights, in this site and its contents are owned by (or licensed to) us or otherwise used by us as permitted by applicable law.
You may access the contents of the site only for your own private use or internal use within your employer’s organisation, but not for any commercial or public use.
Except where your use is permitted above or by copyright law, you may not otherwise copy, store in any medium (including any other web site), distribute, transmit, re-transmit, broadcast, modify or show in public any part of this site without our prior written permission.
Where we provide hypertext links to other web sites or contacts, we do so for information purposes only. You use such links entirely at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the content or use of such web sites or for the information contained on such sites.
The materials appearing on this website do not constitute legal advice and are provided for general information purposes only. No warranty, whether express or implied is given in relation to such materials. We shall not be liable for any technical, editorial, typographical or other errors or omissions within the information provided on this website, nor shall we be responsible for the content of any web images or information linked to this website
Information about your use of our site
Viruses and Misuse
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
If you are in doubt as to the accuracy and currency of any information posted on or downloaded from this site, or if you require any further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should any part of these terms and conditions for any reason be declared invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, such determination shall not affect the validity of any remaining portion and such remaining portion shall remain in full force and effect as if the invalid portion of these terms and conditions had been eliminated.
Governing Law and jurisdiction
These terms and conditions and your use of this site are governed by English law. Disputes arising out of these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Cookies allows us (i) understand our audience, in particular, the size and their usage, (ii) to understand your preferences so we can customise our web-site to meet your interests, (iii) to recognise you when you return to our web-site, (iv) to speed up your searches.
You can refuse to accept cookies by activating the settings on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. Please note that by doing so you may be able to access certain parts of our site.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website, use a shopping cart or make use of e-billing services.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make our website and the advertising displayed on it more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
Cookie Name / Purpose
1st Party Cookie?
|Google Analytics||No||Google Analytics uses this cookie name.|
|_gat||Yes||1 day||Google Analytics uses this cookie name.|
|33df7f8e616e60678e0794ee2a68ae77||Yes||1 week||Visit orientated Cookie|
|_ga||Yes||2 years||Google Analytics uses this cookie name.|
|.vimeo.com||No||Used by the embeded video player|
|.player.vimeo.com||No||Used by the embeded video player|